Must be signed by applicant ages 16 and over. The parent coming in must sign for child 15 years of age and under.
Signed Passport valid for at least six months PRIOR to expiration, with at least (2) blank visa pages (not last few pages titled amendments/endorsements) - Passport MUST be signed
NOTE: If applying for a 3 year, multiple entry visa passport must valid for more than 3 and a half years
(2) Passport size photos (2×2), with a white background. Photos taken at premises ($15 fee for one set).
For Foreign Passport Holders ONLY:
You need to provide copy of a document(s) showing legal status in the U.S (ex: green card, US Work Visa)
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE USING THE ELECTRONIC VISA APPLICATION FORM. LINK: https://visa.kdmid.ru/
Please follow all the instructions on the application site. After completing the application, please print out the forms and DO NOT SIGN until advise to.
Important: Please write down and save your Password and Application ID number. This allows you or us to go back and make any necessary changes or reprint the application.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING WHILE COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION:
• Please make sure the “Personal Details” information matches your passport. “Surname” is the last name and include middle name if it’s listed on the passport
• For “Passport Details”, please choose “Tourist” for type of passport unless your passport is a Diplomatic/Official passport issued for Official Duties by the Goverment. “Issued by” must match the issuing authority as listed on passport
• For the “Who will pay for your trip to and stay in Russia” question, please choose “Independently” if traveling for tourism. For minors, the parents/guardians should write their names. For business visa applicants, you can write the name of the company who will be taking financial responsibility of your trip
• In the question : “Do you plan to stay anywhere during your stay in Russia?” please select “Yes” and write in your Hotel located in the city where you will be visiting. Even if you will be staying with friends/relatives you would need to put a hotel
• Please do not leave the “Education and previous Employment” section blank unless you did not attend college/trade school, etc., or have not worked anywhere else besides your current job. If these are left blank, call us for more Info, because the consulate might request additional information
• In the “Appointment Details” section, please choose “Visa Application Center ILS (New York)” as the location where you will be applying for your visa
• Once you reach the summary page, please review the entire form for accuracy. If all the information is correct click on “Save”. To print your application, please choose “Print Letter” and print the form .
• Your Electronic visa application form will be stored for 30 days from the moment of its last saving
If traveling for TOURISM, and we are providing you with our voucher/invitation for the visa. Please put the following in the “Visit Details” section:
WHICH INSTITUTION YOU ARE GOING TO VISIT: Travel Company
NAME OF ORGANIZATION: OOO Russian Travel and Business Consulting
ADDRESS: Moscow, Russia
REFERENCE NUMBER: 012350 (this is not your reference number).
CONFIRMATION NUMBER: 1111
Please make sure to have correct name & spelling of the inviting organization.
Please make sure if you have an ORIGINAL INVITATION LETTER please send us a copy prior to giving in your file to our office, so we can confirm with the Russian Consulate if its in their date base. Also send a photocopy of your passport
Please make sure if you have a TELEX to confirm with your inviting organization that they have sent the TELEX to the Russian Consulate to confirm that its in their data base, prior to giving in your file to our office.
If you have a TELEX and do not know your invitation number, please send us your TELEX number information along with a photocopy of your passport so we can try to obtain the invitation number from the consulate
For Minors (under 18 years) ONLY:
Photocopy of birth certificate &
Photocopy of both parents’ passports
Applicants who used to be citizens of the USSR or Russian Federation and then emigrated from the USSR or Russia must submit one of the documents below which confirms that they are no longer citizens of the Russian Federation otherwise the application will not be accepted
Requirements for Russian Visa for former citizens of the USSR:
When applying for a visa it is necessary to provide documentation that you no longer possess Russian citizenship, such as:
Copy of USSR passport with a stamp stating you left for “permanent residence abroad”, dated prior to February 6, 1992;
Or a copy of a “Visa to Israel” issued prior to February 6, 1992;
Or a copy of a Certificate of Naturalization issued prior to 1995 (if nationality on this Certificate of Naturalization states other than “Russia” (i.e. Ukraine, Belarus etc. will work)
Or a copy of a Certificate of Naturalization issued prior to 1992 (if nationality on this Certificate of Naturalization states “Russia”)
Or a document confirming the renunciation of your Russian citizenship;
Or a document issued by the Russian Consulate confirming that the client is not a Russian citizen (the so called “zayavka proverka na grazhdanstvo”; usually takes 3-6 months to obtain)
Or a copy of the main pages of a passport of a former USSR state, issued after February 1992;
Or a written statement of explanation, in the case that you have no documentation (at discretion of the Consulate; fees will not be refunded if the Consul rejects the paperwork)
Document from HIAS.org for those who immigrated using “Visa to Israel” (at discretion of the Consulate; fees will not be refunded if the Consul rejects the paperwork)
In accordance with the Russian law, visas can not be issued to Russian citizens with expired passports. We remind you that in accordance to Article 12 of Russian Law “On citizenship of the Russian Federation”, children born to two parents who are Russian citizens, automatically gain Russian citizenship, regardless of the place of birth. In this case visas are not issued, and they must apply for Russian citizenship and obtain a Russian pass
For those applying for a 3 Year, Multiple Entry Visa. Expedited service is NOT available.
Please note that a personal interview with the Russian consulate might be required.
The consulate can also request the following at their discretion:
Proof of Financial Ability: A copy of a recent bank statement or a letter from your bank verifying you have sufficient funds to support yourself. Bank statement must contain your name and address. You can cover-up the account number if you do not want that information to show;
Employment Verification letter from the employer stating the wages for the most recent year, half year or month. For Self-Employed, letter of incorporation/business registration document;
Copy of Marriage Certificate; Divorce Decree; or Death Certificate. For children: Copy of Birth Certificate;
For children under 18 years of age : All above documents should be from parents/guardians.
Consulate & RushPassport.com Fees
2-3 Business Days
7-9 Business Days
13-15 Business Days
3 Year Multiple Entry
Business/ Humanitarian/ Private Visas
2-3 Business Days
7-9 Business Days
13-15 Business Days
3 year Multiple Entry Business
3 Year Multiple Entry Private
3 Year Multiple Entry Humanitarian
Invitation Letter is REQUIRED when applying for Business Visas ONLY. (Single Entry or the 3 Yr Multiple Entry)
INVITATION LETTER IS REQUIRED WHEN APPLYING FOR BUSINESS VISAS ONLY. (SINGLE ENTRY OR THE 3 YEAR MULTIPLE ENTRY) – If you can’t provide your invitation letter we can provide it on your behalf for and additional $200.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Per applicant
CASH -OR- MONEY ORDER (money order payable to :Rush Passport Inc) -OR- CREDIT CARD (Visa, Master Card, Amex) Accepted. payment form