Registered Agency of the U.S. Dept. of State & Foreign Embassies for Expediting Passports & Visas
Call now to speak to an agent (212) 643 - 9305
  • Due to Covid, the Dept. of State is currently offering limiting processing for expedited passports. Please call us at 212-643-9305 to see what's available.

our passport services

Re-File US Passport Expedited

Call us now to expedite your passport (212) 643-9305

  • After gathering your documents start with the DS-11 form below :
     If you send in you previous passport to the government please make sure when filling out the form that you check off that the passport is lost. When they ask why? Answer: Lost in the process of mailing in an application for a new passport.
    Click on the LINK for online DS-11 Application then
    ( Click on blue tab that says SUBMIT ) :
    Next, print out the attached forms. Do not sign this form until you get to our office.
    Government fee for an adult (16 and over) is $ 205.00  For a child (15 and younger) is $175.00 ( bring a checkbook or debit card)
    Rush Passport Expediting fee is $ 500 ( cash only – special case ). The turn around time is 2-3 business days. One business day turn around is $650.
    • Don’t waste your time looking for Passport Photos, we take them in the office on premises in 5 minutes using professional film for ( Only $ 15 for a set of 2 ).  Most pharmacy’s and fedex / kinkos locations don’t take good photos, let us take them to insure accurate dimensions and regulations for a US Passport !
    • Children that are ( under 1 years old ) – Passport Photos are $ 25.00 for a set of 2


  • Original proof of citizenship
    • Certified U.S. Birth Certificate with parents names
    • Naturalization Certificate
    • Or previously expired U.S. passport
  • Original Social Security Card
  • Original Driver's License or State ID
  • Marriage Certificate
    • Original Marriage Certificate
    • Divorce Decrees
    • Or Original Court documents to show proof of name change
  • Flight Itinerary

    Showing proof of international departure in 2 weeks of less

  • Mail

    Copy of anything you mailed out originally including receipt from Post Office.

  • Government Correspondence

    Any letter you may have received from the government regarding your application.

  • Child Re-file

    If you are applying for a child (15 years or younger) both parents must be present with the child. Parents must have valid I.D. (passport, drivers license, state I.D. green card).  If for any reason one parent can not show up, please have that parent fill out, sign and notarize a form. We need a copy of  which ever I.D. (passport, driver license, state I.D., green card, naturalization certificate) you used with the notary (front and back).

    • For children that are ages 16 and 17, only one parent must be present with the child. *
(212) 643-9305