Registered Agency of the U.S. Dept. of State & Foreign Embassies for Expediting Passports & Visas
Call now to speak to an agent (212) 643 - 9305
  • Due to Covid, the Dept. of State is currently offering limiting processing for expedited passports. Please call us at 212-643-9305 to see what's available.

our passport services

New Passport

Call us now to expedite your passport (212) 643-9305

  • DS-11 Application

    Click To Download

    This application must be filled out online and printed single sided. Double sided applications will not be accepted. Form must be completely filled out do not leave anything blank. When you have reached the end of the online application, you must click on the submit button, then check the box acknowledging each of the steps. Lastly, click “Create Form” at the end of the application. The newly created application will have two bar codes, one on the top left side and one on the bottom right side. DO NOT SIGN APPLICATION until you are in front of an Acceptance Agent. If you will also be applying for the “passport card” make sure that you check off the box “Both” on the top of your application. If you have lost your passport within a year of your issue date or you have lost more than one passport, you cannot apply for the passport card. If you will be coming into our office in person, do not go to the acceptance agent. Come and see us first, we will make sure all of your documents are in order. We will then send you to one of three acceptance agencies located near our office.

  • Travel Itinerary

    Provide an International ticket, e-ticket, itinerary or hotel confirmation for those driving. If traveling on business and no itinerary is available, a letter, signed by someone at the company, on company letterhead, which indicates the dates, location, name of person traveling and purpose of travel will suffice. Note: Must reflect a travel date of 14 days or earlier.

  • Two Identical Passport Photos

    Include two identical passport photos. These must meet the government requirements of being sized 2X2 with a white background, no glasses or head gear. Photo taken at premises ($15 fee for one set).

  • Authorization Form

    Click To Download

    Print two original copies of the authorization letters. This form allows us to act as an agent on your behalf. One original goes to the Acceptance Agent and one original goes on the outside of the sealed envelope.

  • Order Form

    Click To Download

    This form is used for to keep track of your application. It does not go to the Acceptance Agent. Include it on the outside of the sealed envelope together with a copy of all the other documents and the original Letter of Release and Authorization Letter.

  • Refund Policy

    Click To Download

    Must be signed by applicant ages 16 and over.  The parent coming in must sign for child 15 years of age and under.

  • Proof of Citizenship

    Provide a State issued Original or Certified copy of your Birth Certificate (Birth must have been registered within one year or less of date of birth) or Original Certificate of Naturalization. The original document will be submitted to the State Dept. with your passport application in the sealed envelope and will be returned with your NEW passport.

    Note: All Birth Certificates must also include the full names of the applicant’s parents (s), regardless of age.

    Note: Hospital issued Birth Certificates are NOT accepted. Birth Certificates from Hudson County, N.J. are NOT accepted, must obtain Certified copy from Trenton, N.J.

    Note: Any Birth Certificate with birth filed one year or more after date of birth is considered a “Delayed Birth Certificate”. Please call for more information

  • Proof of Identification

    Photocopy of your driver’s license, state ID, official government or military identification with a photograph with an issued date of more than six months. (Learners’ Permits are not accepted)

  • Social Security Number

    A photocopy of your social security number, tax return, pay stub or W-2.

  • Government Fees

    Can be paid in Cash, debit card or a personal check payable to the “US Department of State” in the amount of $170.00. If you are also applying for the [U.S. Passport Card],  the check should be made out in the amount of $200.00, Temporary / starter checks or checks without name and address will NOT be accepted.

  • Sealed Envelope

    Because you are filing a DS-11 Form you must sign in front of an Acceptance Agent. Make sure the government agent, such as the postal clerk, writes the applicant name, date of birth and departure date on the outside of the sealed envelope. Note: A $35.00 fee will be charged by the Acceptance Agent sealing your package. This will be paid at the time you get your package executed. The only thing you will not give the Acceptance Agent is your Rush Passport order form. Be sure that you have additional copies of all documents and one original Letter of Release and Authorization to attach to the outside of your envelope.

  • Service Fees

    Call us before coming in personally or sending via Fedex for updated fees. Note: Cash or Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex) Accepted. Credit Card Authorization Form

  • Getting Your Passport
(212) 643-9305