This form is used for RushPassport.com to keep track of your application.
Signed passport valid for at least six more months from the date of return from the trip with at least (2) blank visa pages.
One (1) online Visa application filled out, signed, dated and paid for Click on the LINK(www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk). Applicant can use black or blue ink on the form.
After filling out the application, you must schedule an appointment for biometrics (finger printing). After scheduling you Biometrics appointment please click on the LINK below to pay VFS a NEW priority fee of $170.00 in addition to the Visa fee to setup your file for PRIORITY processing otherwise your application will be backlogged due to heavy Visa volume at the Consulate. CLICK ON LINK BELOW:
Two passport sized photo (2×2), with a white background. Photos taken at premises ($15 fee for one set).
Itinerary from a travel agent, airline, online booking agency or copy of the ticket showing the applicants name, date of arrival and return from the UK, flight information.
Proof of Immigration status for FOREIGN/TRAVEL passport holders: Permanent resident card, Valid US visa (e.g. H1B, F1), Advance parole document, Employment Authorization Card (does not permit re-entry to the US), Valid DS 2019 (formerly IAP66), Valid I-20 (must be signed on the reverse by designated school official), Valid I-94 Arrival Departure Record
- Recent bank statement consisting of at least between $3,000-5,000 USD or Travelers Checks
- For Student Visas need approx. $2,000 USD for each month you are staying abroad to study (if bank statements from parents provided need an additional handwritten notarized letter from account holder confirming financial support for you )
Letter of Invitation:
- Tourist visa- Detailed Proof of Vacation letter consisting length of employment, authorized vacation dates, statement regarding vacation and return to work.
- Student visa – Letter from school, college, or university confirming the acceptance for course of study in the UK & charges for the course. Any degrees, diplomas or transcript as a specified on the U.K. web-site. Loan approval, Letter of support from sponsors, or Evidence of Government Sponsorship.
- Business visa – Letter from employer giving details of the visit & also stating that the company will assume moral/financial responsibility of the trip. Personal bank statement.
- Work Permit visa – Original work permit only obtained from employer in the UK. Photocopies are not accepted.
- Foreign & Travel passport – $450 (4-7 days)
- Student Tier 4 Visas , Work Visas or Employment Based (Foreign or US Passport) – $450
(up to 7 business days) to expedite quicker under special circumstances call to discuss and additional fees will apply.
Consulate fee(s) & RushPassport.com fee(s) can be combined and paid in CASH/MONEY ORDER (money order payable to “Rush Passport Inc”)
CREDIT CARD for an addt’l fee of $10 per consulate and applicant.
Note: Cash or Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex) Accepted. Credit Card Authorization Form
These are the basic requirements. While filling out the application online, additional documents may be requested. If rejected, you can not reapply for another 6 months.
Pick up Your Visa In Person or Include Return Shipping
|Pick up your visa at our office|
|Include Return Shipping|
Choose a method from the following choices:
- Either include your own return FedEx prepaid airbill
- Pay $30.00 for overnight delivery Mon-Fri (for morning delivery bet. 10-11am)
- Pay $65.00 for first A.M. (usually by 8:30am) and Saturday delivery.
- Or just simply pick up at our location.
|Everything you have collected from Steps 1-11|
|IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT SOMETHING
CALL US TO CONFIRM IT
This will Save you Time and Money
|SEND IT TO:|
|Rush Passport.com Inc.
225 W 35th Street
New York, NY 10001