RushPassport.com can only process Thailand visas for residents of the following states: New York, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Connecticut.
U.S. CITIZENS TRAVELING FOR 30 DAYS OR LESS FOR TOURISM DO NOT NEED A VISA
This form is used for RushPassport.com to keep track of your application.
Signed passport, valid for at least six more months from the date of return from the trip with at least two (2) blank visa pages
Two Passport Photos. Photos taken at premises ($15 fee for one set).
One Visa Application, Filled out and signed
Applicant can use black or blue ink on the form.
Proof of address: Copy of state issued Identification or Utility Bill
For Business/Non-Immigration-B Visa Applicants ONLY
- Business letter from US employer taking financial responsibility of the trip &
- Letter of invitation from company in Thailand
For Student/Non-Immigration-ED Visa Applicants ONLY
- A letter with letterhead from an educational institution in Thailand
For Family Visits/Non-Immigration-O Visa Applicants ONLY
- Applicant must provide proof of relationship to the family member in Thailand and also proof of Thai citizenship for that family member
Tourist (Good for 90 Days)
Single Entry: $45
Double Entry: $85
Single Entry: $85 (Good for 90 days)
Multiple entry: $205 (Good for one year)
3-4 Day Service
Consulate fee(s) & RushPassport.com fee(s) can be combined and paid in CASH/MONEY ORDER (money order payable to “Rush Passport Inc”)
CREDIT CARD for an addt’l fee of $10 per consulate and applicant.
Note: Cash or Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex) Accepted. Credit Card Authorization Form
Pick up Your Visa In Person or Include Return Shipping
|Pick up your visa at our office|
|Include Return Shipping|
Choose a method from the following choices:
- Either include your own return FedEx prepaid airbill
- Pay $30.00 for overnight delivery Mon-Fri (for morning delivery bet. 10-11am)
- Pay $65.00 for first A.M. (usually by 8:30am) and Saturday delivery.
- Or just simply pick up at our location.