RushPassport.com can only process Nigeria visas for residents of the following states: Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Nebraska, Ohio, North Dakota, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Vermont.
This form is used for RushPassport.com to keep track of your application.
Signed passport valid for at least six more months from the date of return from trip with at least 2 blank visa pages
Photocopy of the Bio-data page of passport must be included with the application
Two passport sized photos (2×2), with a white back ground. Photos taken at premises ($15 fee for one set).
One Application Form Filled in Completely Online, printed and signed.
CLICK HERE: www.immigration.gov.ng
**Please read and follow all the instructions on the application site**
Confirmed round trip ticket or itinerary
Yellow Fever Card
- Bank Statement
- Hotel Reservation
A Letter of Invitation from a Host (with a full address) Accepting Immigration Responsibility or Evidence of Financial Support from Individual Nigerians or Nigerian Organization.
*Copy of Hosts’ Passport Needed*
- Business Cover Letter (A Letter from a company in the U.S. taking financial responsibility for you.)
- Business Invitation letter from a Company in Nigeria. Along with the inviting company’s Letter/Certificate of Incorporation (a copy provided by the business in Nigeria- goverment bodies, major banks and oil companies excluded)
For Minors (17 years old and under) ONLY:
Need written and signed parental authorization letter from both parents- Signatures should match the signatures on their passports and names should match the name on the child’s birth certificate.
Also need copy of parent’s passports.
Consulate Fee is Paid Online – Please bring the Payment Confirmation Slip
8-10 Day Service $250.00
3-5 Day Service $350.00
Consulate fee(s) & RushPassport.com fee(s) can be combined and paid in CASH/MONEY ORDER (money order payable to “Rush Passport Inc”)
CREDIT CARD for an addt’l fee of $10 per consulate and applicant.
Note: Cash or Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex) Accepted. Credit Card Authorization Form
Pick up Your Visa In Person or Include Return Shipping
|Pick up your visa at our office|
|Include Return Shipping|
Choose a method from the following choices:
- Either include your own return FedEx prepaid airbill
- Pay $30.00 for overnight delivery Mon-Fri (for morning delivery bet. 10-11am)
- Pay $65.00 for first A.M. (usually by 8:30am) and Saturday delivery.
- Or just simply pick up at our location.