Persons aged 16 years or younger will no longer require visas to enter Kenya.They will be issued an entry pass at the airport upon arrival in Kenya.
This form is used for RushPassport.com to keep track of your application.
Signed passport, valid for at least six more months with at least (2) blank visa pages.
One completely filled out online application, printed, signed, and dated.
(After reading the “Requirements”, scroll down to the bottom of the page & click on “Continue with Online Application” to complete the online application form)
Two passport sized photos (2×2), with a white back ground. Photos taken at premises ($15 fee for one set).
Itinerary or Tickets
- $50.00 for Single Entry (Tourist/Visitor/Business)
- $100.00 for Multiple Entries (Tourist/Visitor/Business)
- $20.00 for Single Transit (no visa required for direct transit- not leaving the airport)
**Additional fee for 2 day Service – $20.00
- 7-8 Day service $200
- 2 Day service $300
Consulate fee(s) & RushPassport.com fee(s) can be combined and paid in CASH/MONEY ORDER (money order payable to “Rush Passport Inc”)
CREDIT CARD for an addt’l fee of $10 per consulate and applicant.
Note: Cash or Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex) Accepted. Credit Card Authorization Form
- A Single entry visa is usually valid for six months from the date of issue
- Multiple entry visas are normally issued for the period of six or twelve months
Pick up Your Visa In Person or Include Return Shipping
|Pick up your visa at our office|
|Include Return Shipping|
Choose a method from the following choices:
- Either include your own return FedEx prepaid airbill
- Pay $30.00 for overnight delivery Mon-Fri (for morning delivery bet. 10-11am)
- Pay $65.00 for first A.M. (usually by 8:30am) and Saturday delivery.
- Or just simply pick up at our location.