This form is used for RushPassport.com to keep track of your application.
Alternate option E-VISA Request -can only apply 4 days prior to your date of departure – There is 3 categories: E-Tourist, E-Business, E-Medical
- E-Visa fee- $220, takes 1-3 business days for approval, fee includes online processing plus government fee.
- We need a clear copy in a PDF format of your Passport
- We need 1 photo in a Jpeg format
- For business purposes ONLY, we also need a copy of your business card in a PDF format
- Additional information might be required. Call office for more information
Visa Application (for regular visa)
VISA APPLICATION MUST BE FILLED OUT ONLINE ALONG WITH UPLOADING THE PHOTO. NO HAND WRITTEN APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. AFTER YOU FINISH FILLING OUT THE FORM PLEASE PRINT AND SIGN THE SAME SIGNATURE YOU HAVE ON THE PASSPORT. (The Additional Particulars form and the Disclaimer Form, links below, can be filled out by hand or typed.)
Please click on he link below for the disclaimer form that needs to be printed out and signed.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING WHILE COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION for “India Mission” select which one applies to you :
Select USA-New York if you live in the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Select USA-Washington D.C. if you live in the following states: Bermuda, Delaware, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia.
Select USA-Chicago if you live in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
Select USA-Houston if you live in the following states: Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and Nebraska.
Select USA-San Francisco if you live in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington State and Wyoming.
Select USA-Atlanta if you live in the following states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virgin Islands.
Please note that your name information must match your passport. “Surname” is the last name and “Given Name” is the first name and middle name (if applicable) as listed on the passport.
For “Citizenship/National Id No”- Do not enter your social security number, passport number or Driver’s License/State ID number. Type in “NA” instead
For “Religion”- If you do not wish to share this information, choose “Others” and type in “NA”
For “Visible Identification Marks” please type in any birthmarks, scars, or visible identification marks that appear on your face or hands. If you do not have any please write “NA”
Please make sure the “Passport Details” information matches your passport otherwise you might have to redo the entire application.
Please make sure to include an email address where your complete application details will be emailed to.
Please note that the “Duration of Visa” or length of visa has to be requested in months. You can choose a duration of between 0 and 999 months but the length granted is at the discretion of the consulate. The maximum visa length is 10 years which equals 120 months.
Once you reach the summary page, please review the entire form for accuracy. This is the last opportunity to make any changes/corrections on the form. If all the information is correct click on “Verify and Continue”.
The last page (after verifying the info) will provide you with your “File Number”, please save this number. It may be needed to access your application in the future.
**SIGNATURE**: The India visa application has 2 places for signature. Both places must be signed matching the same signature on your current passport.
- Page 1: Each applicant must sign COMPLETELY INSIDE THE BOX on page 1 below the picture box Minors who cannot write their name can use a thumbprint in black ink instead. If any part of the signature or thumbprint is outside of the box, the application will be rejected.
- Page 2: At the bottom of page 2, the applicant must also sign. If applicant is a minor, both parents or legal guardians must sign. Signature must match passport signature.
Signed passport, valid for at least six more months prior to date of expiration with at least 2 blank visa pages side by side (last 4 pages for amendments can not be used to obtain Visas)
Two passport sized photos (2×2), with a white back ground. No glasses are allowed to be worn in the photo. Please do not staple the photo to the application and the photo needs to be uploaded to the online application. (Please note that if you are unable to upload your photo to the online application, we will charge you an additional fee of $100.00 to do it here. This includes filling out the application too.)
Proof of Address: copy of State issued Identification or License, If you don’t have either one available provide one of the following:
- Utility Bill (ie: gas bill, electrical bill)
- lease containing both the landlord and tenant signatures
- house deed containing applicants name
- If you don’t have any of the above and one of the above is under your spouses name then you must provide a copy of your marriage certificate. only then one of the above documents will be accepted in your spouses name.
Important Notice: proof of address must match the present address on the visa application exactly because this is where your passport/visa will be mailed . An exception could me made if you have problems with your mailing address then your employed/company has to provide a letter that you currently work there and to please mail your passport/visa to the address provided on the letter head, must be signed & dated.
(For minors, a proof of address from both parents or a legal guardian may be submitted instead)
(For College/University students living on campus in univesity housing/dormitories, a letter from your institution on their letterhead explaining the exact address that you presently reside in)
A copy of your ticket or itinerary. Please do not purchase non-refundable tickets until visa is secured in your possession.
For Minors Applicants (under 18) Only – A photocopy of the birth certificate or any government issued document that shows parents name, date of birth and nationality. Depending on your nationality at birth, these are the documents that are accepted.
- US Born: Only birth certificates are accepted for applicants born in the US.
- Indian Born: Those born in India can use their birth certificate, old Indian passport or school leaving certificate.
- All Others: Those not born in the US or India should submit a birth certificate or any government document from the country of origin that has parents name, date of birth and nationality.
**Parents’ Passport Copies: A copy of the vital page(s) containing the picture and signature page of both parents signed passports is also needed for minor applicants.**
**Second page of childs applicaion needs to be signed by both parents and notarized.**
For Business Visas ONLY
(1) Signed letter from your company in the US on company letter head, taking financial responsibility for your trip AND
(1) Invitation Letter from the company in India.
*Both Letters must mention the validity of visa applied for (1, 5, or 10 year)*
**Anyone applying for a 5 or 10 Year business visa has to have a detailed letter stating the dates & the length of each trip for the remainder of the visa.**
(Fax & e-mail accepted)
Note: Since the “Duration of Visa” or length of visa is requested in months. For consular fees, you need to round up to the nearest fee category. For example, A 2 month single entry Tourist visa will be considered a 6 month multiple entry Tourist visa for fee purposes. An 800 month business visa will be considered a 120 month (10 year) business visa, and the duration will be changed to that which is the maximum allowed.
- Tourist Visa: $140
- Business Visa: $310
**Please note that there’s a $20.00 reference fee charged and processing time is longer for Non- U.S. Passport holders.
Expediting Service Fee $ 250.00
For 10 Business Day Service
Preparation for online visa $100
**For quicker service in the India Mission located in USA/New York there is an additional fees call office for more info**
Consulate fee(s) & RushPassport.com fee(s) can be combined and paid in CASH/MONEY ORDER (money order payable to “Rush Passport Inc”)
CREDIT CARD for an addt’l fee of $10 per consulate and applicant.
Important Notice: If you are waiting for the issuance of your US passport from our company first you need your passport number to fill in the online application. All visa applications must be completed online containing a BARCODE.
Note: Cash or Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex) Accepted. Credit Card Authorization Form
Pick up Your Visa In Person or Include Return Shipping
|Pick up your visa at our office|
|Include Return Shipping|
Choose a method from the following choices:
- Either include your own return FedEx prepaid airbill
- Pay $30.00 for overnight delivery Mon-Fri (for morning delivery bet. 10-11am)
- Pay $65.00 for first A.M. (usually by 8:30am) and Saturday delivery.
- Or just simply pick up at our location.