RushPassport.com processes for residents of : Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Bermuda Islands.
This form is used for RushPassport.com to keep track of your application.
Signed passport, valid for at least six more months upon your return date from Brazil & with 2 blank visa pages
Foreign passport holders only – Front & back copy of the U.S. Alien Resident Card “Green Card” or valid visa/document showing legal status in the U.S.
One completely filled out online Application, printed, signed, and dated.
(Click on the top right hand corner “English” , then click on “Visa “, read the instructions & go to the bottom of the page and click on “start new application” .)
on a blank sheet of paper sign your name matching your passport signature. (you must upload this signature before finishing online application)
Two passport sized photo (2×2), with a white background, no glasses, no headgear (reminder a photo must be uploaded before finishing online application)
Power of Attorney Agency NYC or for residents of
Connecticut/Rhode Island:Power of Attorney Agency CTC
fill it in with applicants full name & passport number matching passport information, have applicant sign, date and get notarized by a notary recognized in heir state of residency.
For minors under 18 years: Both parents or guardians must sign the application
(1)the Original Birth certificate plus a notarized copy of the birth certificate.
(2) copy of one ID for each parent
(ie: valid passports, driver’s licenses, state Id, learner’s permit, or green card)
*A minor who is not traveling with both parents or a legal guardian must provide the following:
(1) a notarized Letter of Consent NY (this is authorizing the Brazilian consulate in NY) or Letter of Consent CTC (this is authorizing the Brazilian consulate in Connecticut) to issue a visa to the minor it must be signed by both parents listed on the birth certificate or the legal guardian(s) listed on the court order.
Note: Original Proof of guardianship or adoption must be submitted. custody must have already been granted and all related paperwork must be presented along with a notarized copy (ie: court order)
A round trip ticket or itinerary
Recommended: Non-refundable tickets or reservations should not be purchased until all visas and passports are secured and in your possession
Proof of address: copy of state issued photo drivers license or Identification.
If you don’t have either you can present one of the following below items:
(1) Utility bill (ie: Gas, electric)
(2) most recent personal bank statement with your name & address
(3) Lease or deed (ie: of apartment, or home)
Applicable to BUSINESS VISAS ONLY: Original signed & dated letter on company’s letterhead introducing the employee his/her name and title, how long the employee has been working for the company, stating the job description to be conducted in Brazil along with detailed contact information in Brazil, and assuming full financial responsibility for the applicant while in Brazil. In addition, it is extremely important that the business letter indicates that “no technical work or assistance” will be provided during their stay in Brazil.
Applicable for Technical Visa:
(1) Official Invitation from Brazil a prior authorization by the Ministry of Labor must be obtained before applying for Technical visa.
(2) Criminal Record: Good conduct record issued by the local (i.e., applicant’s place of residence) police department/authority.
Additional Requirements depending on current employment status:
(1) If the applicant is self-employed, an additional letter will be required from his/her bank, containing financial references.
(2) Filming is not for Journalistic purposes (ie: reporting news/current events), then additionally you will need to provide an authorization letter from ANCINE.
Important Reminder for residents of Connecticut & Rhode Island: In addition to submitting all of the above original applicable paperwork, your signature on the application and ALL copies of documents must be notarized, by a notary recognized in Connecticut or Rhode Island.
Consulate Fees :
Business Technical: $295
$200 (processing time – up to 11 business days)
Note: for residents of Connecticut & Rhode Island processing time can take up to 13 business days at the discretion of the consulate.
$100 -Available for anyone who doesn’t have time to do the online application or is having trouble uploading the photo and signature.
Consulate fee(s) & RushPassport.com fee(s) can be combined and paid in CASH/MONEY ORDER (money order payable to “Rush Passport Inc”)
CREDIT CARD and pay an addt’l fee of $10 per consulate and applicant.
Note: WE DONT ACCEPT CHECKS, Only Cash, Money order or Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex) Accepted. Credit Card Authorization Form
Pick up Your Visa In Person or Include Return Shipping
|Pick up your visa at our office|
|Include Return Shipping|
Choose a method from the following choices:
- Either include your own return FedEx prepaid airbill
- Pay $30.00 for overnight delivery Mon-Fri (for morning delivery bet. 10-11am)
- Pay $65.00 for first A.M. (usually by 8:30am) and Saturday delivery.
- Or just simply pick up at our location.